welcome to my personal blurbs!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

aji yudistira photoworks




Photographed by: Aji Yudistira

I first met this cool photographer around 2007 at Soho on a cool crisp jazzy night.
We knew each other actually a little way back from a social networks,
I fell in love with his works!
Then on that night i asked him to photograph me and my friend, Khey.

He did ask me to be his model but my stupid fucking job was crazy hectic so i had to say i can't.
Then everyone got so busy with their job, college and all.
So we meet again at 2010 when the three of us weren't so packed with daily routines.
We quickly arranged a photoshoot.
And meet up some more to discuss the concept and wardrobes.
And we got "summer/auntum" for our first photoshoot.



Make up by Veronica Cyntia (Tya) And wardrobe by ourselves. (Too bad our boutique "khey and kate" are not actually done yet, so we can't wear our own designed clothes)

Aji was a great photographer, he choreographed very well and he made me very comfortable with the raunchy jazz music that he played.
And again, i'm in love with his work.

Here's a couple of his uhhmazing works:




Ps:
You can contact Aji if you need a professional photographer for a prewedding or a fashion spread. Very recommended!
Aji Yudistira: 08174877584, http://www.wix.com/upilupil/Aji-Yudistira-Photoworks

No comments:

Post a Comment