welcome to my personal blurbs!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

quotesque.

No. I'm not writing about a timeless love quotes that some people annoyingly retweeted everyday. I'm just having some serious boring night. So yeah, It's just another blurbs about favorite lines from bunch of my favorite movies! Say yay?

Edie Sedgwick: "To me, New York was Jackson Pollock sipping vodka and dripping paint onto a raw canvas."
- factory girl

Danny: "Oh, bite the weenie, Riz." Rizzo: "With relish."
- grease

Sandy: "He was sort of special"
Rizzo: "There ain't no such thing."
- grease

Ann: "Careful... That sounds like a classic case of falling in love."
Lee: "I am in love... I'm classically in love!"
- my life without me

Trip Fontaine: "You're a stone fox."
- the virgin suicides

Tony Stark: "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say; is it too much to ask for both?"
- iron man

Lisa: "If I could have any job in the world I'd be a professional Cinderella."
- girl, interrupted

Matthew: "What are you doing?"
Alex: "Watching you sleep."
- wicker park

Joel: "I can't remember anything without you."
- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Sandra Bloom: "You don't even know me."
Young Ed Bloom: "I have the rest of my life to find out."
- big fish

Julien à 8 ans: "Sophie?"
Sophie à 8 ans: "You're mistaken. I'm Dirty Polack."
- love me if you dare

Odette: "Up your ziggy with a wa-wa brush."
- strike!

Penelope: "I felt the rush of a thousand heartbreaks."
- penelope

Young Noah: "What am I gonna do in New York?"
Young Allie: "...Be with me.."
- the notebook

Alfie: "I find that, lately, even lying to myself comes easily."
- alfie

Sam: "I know it hurts. That's life. If nothing else, It's life. It’s real, and sometimes it fuckin’ hurts, but it's sort of all we have."
- garden state

Juno MacGuff: "Anyway dude, I'm telling you I'm pregnant and you're acting shockingly cavalier."
- Juno

Kat Stratford: "Do you even know my name, screwboy?"
- 10 things i hate about you

Holly Golightly: "It's useful being top banana in the shock department."
- breakfast at tiffany's

Tony Stark: "Give me a scotch. I'm starving."
- iron man

Yeah, i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment